- Multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of chronic
and acute musculoskeletal problems.
- Scope includes, but not limited to: treatment of sports
and work-related injuries, cumulative trauma disorders,
neck/back/joint pathologies and soft tissue injuries.
- Therapists are in close contact with physicians,
rehabilitation nurses, and insurance carriers to ensure
quality and efficient patient care.
- Use of modalities (when indicated) for pain relief and
promotion of healing, manual therapy for joint and soft
tissue mobilization, progressive exercise and patient
- Emphasis on active patient involvement and patient
responsibility in regard to exercise and pain relief
Remember rehabilitation starts at the time